The private nature of this wilderness sanctuary enables one to embrace the African bushveld in one’s own time. Situated on 3000 hectares in the heart of the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve within the Greater Kruger National Park, every experience is exclusively offering an intimate peek into nature at its rawest.
This modern camp offers a multitude of areas designed to embrace relaxation and unwinding is the order of the day under the tree’s canopy covered deck or in the pool, your view of a very busy watering hole will keep you entertained and help silence the busiest of minds.
Warm evenings are spent socializing around an amazing nature bushveld fire watching the clearest star-studded sky whilst animal calls echo in the darkness breaking the abundant silence experienced by the expanse of the wide open bushveld.
- A private safari vehicle and a Field Guide (safari walks are subject to availability).
- There is pool in front of the homestead.
- The villa has a boma.
- There is an outside deck overlooking the waterhole.
- Undercover parking is available.
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal.
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent.
- Electricity/power available: 220V.
- The villa is fenced so children of all ages are welcome. Children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
Contact us for a tailor-made package today!
Our travel consultants are on hand to put together an itinerary to suit your every travel need. Our quick response time means that you get the holiday of your dreams without the wait.