Royal Malewane is an exclusive luxury African safari getaway for those who value privacy, personalised service and the best game viewing in Africa.
Situated on a private reserve within the Greater Kruger National Park in South Africa, Royal Malewane hosts a maximum of 20 guests in the utmost luxury and style. Six suites offer complete seclusion and stunning views, while the Lodge itself has an atmospheric air-conditioned Library, Curio Shop and Dining and Sitting Areas with fantastic outlooks onto the bush. Two completely private Suites (both sleeping 4) provide an even more exclusive luxury African safari experience, while the self-contained Africa House, a few minutes’ drive from the main Lodge, is the perfect option for families or groups of up to 12. Gym and spa facilities offer the chance for exercise and relaxation between game drives.
Under skies that seem to go on forever, Royal Malewane luxury lodge offers a haven of peace and tranquility. The glorious, unspoilt bush setting establishes a feeling of timeless languor. Life is simpler yet richer, as your senses are stirred and your heart is touched. This is an experience of complete satisfaction on every front: the joys of nature are juxtaposed with a warm and convivial atmosphere which makes for an effortlessly relaxing time. At the Royal Malewane luxury lodge, meals are abundant and celebratory and the exuberant spirit of Africa very much in evidence. Enchanting, energizing and indulgent, this is the way to taste the wild.
Royal Malewane African safari lodge’s facilities are beautiful, luxurious and exclusive. The Waters of Royal Malewane Bush Spa is a veritable oasis of calm. With internationally qualified therapists on hand to provide lavish massages and body treatments, this is the ultimate refuge for those seeking to refresh and restore the mind, body and spirit while staying at an African safari lodge. The well-equipped gym and pool are on hand for more energetic activity!
In addition, when you are not enjoying a game drive or relaxing in your suite, there are plenty of other options to unwind at the Royal Malewane African safari lodge. Watch television in the comfort of your suite or in the air-conditioned library, surrounded by books that can be perused in peace and quiet. Take time to look around the well-stocked curio shop where you will find everything from exquisite jewellery to luxurious handbags, leather goods and clothing ranging from the glamorous to the practical.
The Waters of Royal Malewane Bush Spa is an award winning spa in the heart of the African bush in complete harmony with its natural surroundings. World-renowned for its beautiful setting and the sheer luxuriousness of its treatments, many of which make inspired use of indigenous ingredients. The spa at Royal Malewane is an oasis of a very special sort – a chance to refresh and restore mind, body and spirit amid the serenity and peace of the bush. Facilities at the safari spa are comprehensive and include a fully-equipped gym, a heated lap pool, steam room, hot and cold African baths and private casitas for relaxation or treatments. The Royal Malewane Bush Spa is dedicated to your well being on every level, offering an experience to complement and enrich your stay.
In addition to the two daily game drives and the option of relaxing or exercising at the Spa in the lap pool or well-equipped gym, activities on a luxury Africa safari are numerous. Enjoy the Library or browse the extensive selection of jewellery, clothing and other souvenirs in the Curio Shop.
If you feel like venturing further afield, these activities can be arrange at an additional charge:
- Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre: animals and birds can be viewed up close as they are nursed back to health, from eagles, owls and vultures to wild dogs, lions and leopard.
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre: view unusual species such as wild dogs, the black-footed cat, African wild cat and sable antelope; watch rare vultures feeding.
- Helicopter Flights: For the ultimate luxury Africa safari experience, these offer thrilling viewing of canyons, waterfalls and rock formations.
- Hot Air Balloon Flights: For a more sedate but no less spectacular luxury Africa safari experience, watch the sun rise and survey the African wilderness from the sky in a hot air balloon.
- Canyon Cruise: cruise on the Blyde Dam, enjoy a picnic lunch and see the area from the water.
- Golf: play on the exclusive Leopard Creek Championship Golf Estate amidst bush dwellers such as giraffe, impala and hippo. Expertly designed, the course borders the Crocodile River and is a great challenge for all golfers.
- Horse Riding Safaris: To enhance your luxury Africa safari experience, explore the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate on horseback, viewing lots of plains game from your saddle.
Contact us for a tailor-made package today!
Our travel consultants are on hand to put together an itinerary to suit your every travel need. Our quick response time means that you get the holiday of your dreams without the wait.