Step into tranquility when coming to the home of Nkambeni Safari Camp.
At Nkambeni Safari Camp we are committed to the preservation of pristine wilderness areas and providing you with the true experience of the wonderful scenery of the Lowveld of Mpumalanga.Nkambeni Tented Camp offers a wide range of outstanding facilities to make your stay in the Kruger Park an enjoyable and true nature experience. There are tons of activities in and around the Kruger National Park for you to experience the wonderful scenery the Lowveld has to offer.
The accommodation at Nkambeni Safari Camp consists of 146 beautifully appointed luxury timber and canvas tented suites.
- Two extra length beds.
- Two fold out bunk beds for the kids.
- Bathroom with an indoor and outdoor shower.
- Air conditioner.
- Self-help coffee station in each room.
No concrete and no foundations means no damage! In addition, the construction is low maintenance and this means that annual levies will remain well below industry norms. Combine these principles with luxury and comfort and enjoy the accommodation at Nkambeni Tented Lodge. Construction at Nkambeni Tented Lodge conforms to the highest standards of low impact eco-friendly criteria.
- A large dining area overlooking the Kruger National Park that offers A la carte as well as buffet meals.
- A fully licensed bar area.
- A lounge area where you can enjoy a sundowner with your friends and family.
- A large swimming pool and leisure area overlooking a dam where Hippo and other wildlife often visit.
- A Lapa for evening braais ideal for larger groups and / or functions. Typical African entertainment can be arranged on request.
- An African curio shop.
- Overlander facilities and ablutions for overlander stay overs.
Kruger National Park
- Morning, afternoon and full day Safari Game Drives.
- Bush Braai and safari game drives on the traversing area.
- Bush Walks in the Kruger National Park.
- Personalised Kruger experiences.
- Enjoy a visit the many waterfalls in the area.
- Experience the amazing view from God’s Window.
- Visit the Bourkes Luck Potholes.
- Drive through the Blyde River canyon, the largest green canyon in the world.
- Experience the Gold Digger’s history at Pilgrim’s Rest.
- and many more.
Contact us for a tailor-made package today!
Our travel consultants are on hand to put together an itinerary to suit your every travel need. Our quick response time means that you get the holiday of your dreams without the wait.